Alpine culture in the Simmental
Alpine culture is actively cultivated in the Simmental. It shows the way of life of alpine and mountain farming in the Simmental. You as a guest will experience living customs and centuries-old traditions. You will get to know the beauty of the home of the world-famous Simmental cow and have the opportunity to get in touch with the local population.
Bookable: from 21 May to 17 October 2021, from Sunday to Friday
Included in the offer:
- refreshing welcome drink on day of arrival
- 3 nights in a double room of your choice
- rich, regional breakfast buffet
- 2 x enjoyable 3-course Alpine culture menu
- 1 x 4-course Waldrand menu compiled with local products from the Simmental and from the hotel’s own organic garden
- in the afternoon mountain herbal tea on our sun terrace
- free travel with the Lenk cable cars* for the duration of your stay
- free travel with the local buses
- free admission for the Wallbach adventure pool
- free use of WLAN internet
- guest card for various benefits
- free transfer on arrival and departure to Lenk railway station including luggage service
* The 6-stop Betelberg Lenk-Stoss-Leiterli cable car is operational from 12th June to 24th October 2021, daily from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Lenk-Metsch-Metschstand Stand-Xpress is operational from 8th July to 15th August, and from 23rd September to 17th October 2021, Thursday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed Monday to Wednesday).
Clicking on the link below will take you to our online booking page. There you choose the number of nights of the package (3 nights) on the desired date and click «Check availability». Then you choose a room and click on «Details & Book». It then displays the desired package. This can be booked by clicking on «Reserve». If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.